Purpose and Functions
The Digitally Enhanced Teaching and Learning Ad Hoc Committee will review RFC’s regarding Education and Technology, review and advise on technology matters that affect faculty and students, and serve as a vehicle for ASU Online and UTO and other working groups and committees to seek consultation and input.
- Review RFC’s regarding Education and Technology
- Review and advise on technology matters that affect faculty and students
- Serve as vehicle for ASUOnline and UTO and other working groups and committees to seek faculty consultation and input.
- The committee shall be composed of at least four members of the Academic Assembly appointed by the chair of the UAC. Committee selection will be based on representation from all campuses and a variety of units and disciplines.
- Committee chair: appointed by chair of the UAC
- Committee members should have some experience/understanding of Digitally Enhanced Teaching and Learning
- Some members should have knowledge of curriculum design and development process and/or online instructional design
- Ex officio: two nonvoting members appointed by directors in UTO and ASUOnline/EdPlus
- Membership shall be staggered in two-year terms. One-half of the elected members shall be replaced each year.
- Claudia Villegas-Silva, School of Humanities, Arts and Cultural Studies, West campus 2024
- Stefan Stantchev, School of Humanities, Arts and Cultural Studies, West campus, 2024
- Adam Pacton, School of Applied Sciences and Arts, Tempe campus TBD
- Christopher Sulla, W. P. Carey Information Systems, Tempe campus 2024
- Andrew Maynard, Global Futures Scientists and Scholars, Tempe campus TBD
- Michelle Zandieh, CISA - Science and Mathematics, Polytechnic campus 2024
- Christopher Campisano, School of Human Evolution and Social Change, Tempe campus 2024
- Ryan Meuth, School of Computing and Augmented Intelligence, Tempe Campus 2025
- Janelle White-Taylor, MLF Leadership, Tempe Campus 2025
- Loren Olson, School of Arts Media and Engineering , Tempe Campus 2025
- Christina Barth, College of Health Solutions, Downtown Phoenix Campus, 2025
- Erin Tharalson, Doctor of Nursing Practice, Downtown Phoenix Campus, 2025
- Robert Niebuhr, Barrett Honors, Tempe Campus, 2025
- Eileen Eisen-Cohen, School of Public Affairs, Downtown Phoenix Campus, 2025