Digitally Enhanced Teaching and Learning Ad Hoc Committee
Purpose and Functions
The Digitally Enhanced Teaching and Learning Ad Hoc Committee will review RFC’s regarding Education and Technology, review and advise on technology matters that affect faculty and students, and serve as a vehicle for ASU Online and UTO and other working groups and committees to seek consultation and input.
Review RFC’s regarding Education and Technology
Review and advise on technology matters that affect faculty and students
Serve as vehicle for ASUOnline and UTO and other working groups and committees to seek faculty consultation and input.
- The committee shall be composed of at least four members of the Academic Assembly appointed by the chair of the UAC. Committee selection will be based on representation from all campuses and a variety of units and disciplines.
- Committee chair: appointed by chair of the UAC
- Committee members should have some experience/understanding of Digitally Enhanced Teaching and Learning
- Some members should have knowledge of curriculum design and development process and/or online instructional design
- Ex officio: two nonvoting members appointed by directors in UTO and ASUOnline/EdPlus
- Membership shall be staggered in two-year terms. One-half of the elected members shall be replaced each year.
- Lisa Kammerlocher, ASU Library, Tempe campus 2024
Stefan Stantchev, School of Humanities, Arts and Cultural Studies, West campus, 2024
- Amy Markos, MLF Teachers College, West campus 2024
- Christopher Sulla, W. P. Carey Information Systems, Tempe campus 2024
- Chad Westover , Polytechnic Sch GIT Prgrms, Polytechnic campus 2024
- Michelle Zandieh, CISA - Science and Mathematics, Polytechnic campus 2024
- Christopher Campisano, School of Human Evolution and Social Change, Tempe campus 2023
- Kyle Bowen, Executive Director of Learning Experience
- Juliet Greenwood, Vice Dean for Educational Initiatives
- Gemma Garcia, Sr Director, Online Curriculum and Digital Innovation
- Penny Ann Dolin, University Senate President
- Maria Coca, Manager of Academic Senate