Purpose and Functions
The Digitally Enhance Teaching and Learning Ad Hoc Committee will review RFC’s regarding Education and Technology, review and advise on technology matters that affect faculty and students, and serve as a vehicle for ASU Online and UTO and other working groups and committees to seek consultation and input.
Review RFC’s regarding Education and Technology
Review and advise on technology matters that affect faculty and students
Serve as vehicle for ASUOnline and UTO and other working groups and committees to seek faculty consultation and input.
- The committee shall be composed of at least four members of the Academic Assembly appointed by the Chair of the UAC. Committee selection will be based on representation from all campuses and a variety of units and disciplines.
- Committee Chair: appointed by Chair of the UAC
- Committee members should have some experience/understanding of Digitally Enhanced Teaching and Learning
- Some members should have knowledge of curriculum design and development process and/or online instructional design
- Ex officio: two nonvoting members appointed by directors in UTO and ASUOnline/EdPlus
- Membership shall be staggered in two-year terms. One-half of the elected members shall be replaced each year.
- Penny Dolin, Polytechnic School GIT Prgms, Polytechnic campus 2022
- Michelle Zandieh, Science and Mathematics, Polytechnic, campus 2022
- Janet Pohl, Edson College of Nursing and Health Innovation, Downtown campus 2022
- Danah Henriksen, MLF Teachers College, West campus 2022
- Amy Markos, MLF Teachers College, Tempe campus 2022
- Stefania Tracogna, Mathematical and Statistical Sciences, Tempe campus 2022